Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

THE DREAM | CJ Nelson



THE DREAM from CJ Nelson on Vimeo.
Here is the latest clip that Justin Bowers and I put together during my most recent stay at home in Santa Cruz. Shot mostly out in from of my house, Im riding a bunch of different models from CJ NELSON DESIGNS SURFBOARDS including the new Corey Colapinto designed "Colapintail''. Its great lo live a life on the road surfing all over the place but nothing beats coming home and riding the waves I grew up on with people I love. Big thanks to Ian Chisholm, Yu Sumitomo and Ryan Engle for building the best surfboards I've ever ridden. Thank you also, TCSS, CHROME INDUSTRIES, AXXE WETSUITS, SNIPE SPORTS, UPPERCUT DELUXE, THE SALTY MERCHANT AND F2 WAX. Without you guys  none of this would be possible......I am living the dream- Cj

Music- Rosanne Cash and Tussle.

No comments:

Post a Comment